Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2011

X-Men: First Class [Haven't Watched]

One letter and three words: X-Men: First Class.

I've been a huge fan of Marvel Comics since I was young (although I didn't own any) but watching the cartoons made me interested in the whole Marvel Universe. I have watched most of the films and I've been impressed at how the directors have put it on the big screen.

I have high hopes that the cast will bring the comic book to life, as they have done in the previous movies.

 My Top Three favourite Marvel films I would have to say are:

  1. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  2. Iron Man 2
  3. Thor
Spiderman 2 and Thor can be debatable, but that's how i see it.

However, the three worst Marvel films i have seen are:
  1. Spiderman 3
  2. Hulk (2003)
  3. Electra
Long story short, I can't wait to watch X-Men First Class, Green Lantern and Captain America - The First Avenger. Hope they will be better than I expect it to be.

Reviews of the films will soon be published.

Until then, Enjoy Life.

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment