Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Fast Five [Watched]

I can't remember how long ago I watched this but there's no harm done for writing a review for this. Here goes:

In my opinion, this movie was the best out of the all Fast and Furious movies. The action was constantly flowing through the film and the idea of all characters from the previous films in one whole film was a nice touch. We could easily relate to all of them and their skills to get the job done in the end.

The character that made the film big for me was Dwayne Johnson. I grew up watching wrestling and Johnson was in fact my favourite wrestler. To see him go from the wrestling ring to the big screens shows how great of a performer he was. He is able to do children's movies such as 'The Toothfairy' and do action films such as this. I believe that because of his wrestling background, he can take any role and make it believable. He really got in touch with his character and he was a real powerhouse when it came to the fight scenes.

What blew my mind was when they stole a whole vault of money from the bank and drove from one end of the city to the other without getting caught. Not only that, they switched the cash filled vault with the empty vault that they purchased and drove away casually. Left the police, Johnson and everyone else in the cinema baffled.

I would give the film 4/5 stars and if you haven't watched it already, I recommend you do, especially if action films isn't what you normally watch. You won't be disappointed.

Can't wait for the sixth Fast and Furious movie to come out.

Next film review coming in the next couple of days.

Until then, Enjoy Life.

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment